HRPS Webcast -
Principles of Learning
Elizabeth Griep, Vice President, Advanced Workplace Learning, Forum
The sheer volume of information and speed with which information is applied to gain competitive advantage would boggle the mind of a time traveler from 1978. But these changes are only a glimmer of things to come as generations and cultures collide, more work is done virtually, and complexities in the global economy ripple through our organizations and home towns. Based on deep research into 21st century workplace learning, the authors of the book, Forum's Principles of Learning: A Guidebook for Advancing Performance in Today's Workplace, will focus on the answers to the following questions:
• How exactly does the Learning and Development industry leap into this brave new world?
• How can leaders prepare themselves for these workforce shifts while simultaneously attaining business objectives?
• How has learning truly changed over the past 20 years?
Who Should Attend This Webcast
Learning and development leaders and professionals will gain insight into the trends and best practices impacting the effectiveness of learning in today's organizations.
What Can Attendees Expect to Learn
• The Six Principles of Workplace LearningElizabeth Griep is Vice President, Advanced Workplace Learning, at The Forum Corporation. With over 20 years of experience in the workplace learning industry as a consultant, designer, and facilitator. As a pioneer of Networked Learning, Elizabeth is focused on the evolution of learning in organizations today.
• The three most critical emerging learning themes
• Specific actions for leaders you can take within your organizations now