Driving Talent Management for Results at Hertz Corporation:
Repositioning talent management as a global business enabler
Employees are at the heart of every business and employee engagement and financial performance are strongly correlated. While mobilizing talent is the role of organizational leaders, providing strategic direction for how talent is selected, managed and leveraged to improve organizational performance is the role of talent management in cooperation with the business.
How do all the components of talent management add value to the business?
Learn how Hertz designed and implemented a fundamental talent management transformation that reflected the company's business model and drove results.
This Webcast will discuss:
- Creating effective talent management strategy to improve organizational performance
- How to achieve the right level of structural talent management integration within HR and across your organization
- The path to building and deploying learning and development to deliver real time results
- The process to achieve sustainable employee engagement to impact organizational effectiveness
- Building a "Just-in-Time” succession and high potential system
About Karl-Heinz Oehler
Karl-Heinz Oehler serves as Vice President, Global Talent Management for the Hertz Corporation. His responsibilities include talent acquisition, succession and high potential management, performance and career management, organizational learning, organization development and design, human capital measurement, and HR due diligence and post merger integration.
Karl-Heinz has over 30 years of extensive experience in developing both global human resources and organizational development strategies in a multicultural business context. He also has deep expertise in organization effectiveness, mergers and acquisitions, change management programs and program measurement.